Thursday, July 6, 2023

white hot romper suit

"The tube thing... meh" 
"Give me that white hot romper and some fuel.
I have a story to live"

The evening was supported by five quarter treated pine. The backstage story was the foilage that grew to the underside. The week went on typically. It wasnt until I couldn't see outward that I realized what had dozed it's way through the small margins in between the deck boards. 
There is quite a machine here. Once we etch the rust away. Once we force the gears to turn and introduce the grease. If you know what your looking at. You can salvage a classic.
The layers removed reveal a patina. One you couldn't create synthetically. 
The honesty gifted took a lifetime to earn.
My Good God. What a gorgeous soul. Growing more so as the story is born.
And she does it all in a romper suit. 
The color of white hot sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment