Friday, July 7, 2023

let

older

I realize i need to be delicate

 imply, and softly render the edges

let your hearts come through the depiction

get out of the way

The mere act of presenting a canvas

the occasion of you standing there on that floor

preceded by the carpenter that had to build it

I can just present an upward hand gesture

as I get out of the way

in time you will realize how i refracted the light

and you all gave me a name

somewhere in the undefined edge

a silhouette is born

But I wont stand in the way

So many pills of light

vessels of moments

souls slithering by 

at a frightening thundering pace.

When we plant our feet in the stream

the highway is dispersed unpredictably

and you look like such a fool. 

Let the light find its retina

let the radio of your heart tune in.

let the feels find the insides of their ribs. 

Let.

No comments:

Post a Comment