Wednesday, December 28, 2022

The Barn Owl

There is a hook,

and

a wonder I once knew

am i tangled , 

or tethered to you

a feeling I could swim in for days

a mountain beside my bed sheet lays

 

Hey how have you been? 

oh what questions could I ask you

are owls songbirds too?

Did you sing with Grandpa G?

Oh My Darlin. 

the Crickets will arrive soon.

listen.

The Moon  will Gibbous June,
Breathe.

The storms will birth new air.
Taste

The fields of Firefly swoon

See.

In all that surrounds Deep Blue

this Ocean Breakers mean,

Many will lighthouse,

 True,

But In the warm that  Buoys,
  Me

Quiet your heart.  

love will find you easy. 

love will land here floorless and soft.

feathers finding ground, lording from the loft

This
is 
how
she 

hugs me



  

No comments:

Post a Comment